Thursday, June 30, 2011

Progress is being made :-)

So I've been updating and editing the List of things to do since I posted it on Tuesday.  If you go and look at it you can see all the things that I have already completed in the past two days.  I'VE BEEN BUSSSSSSY!! lol

Jose has been CRAZY busy at work and hasn't been getting home until after 6 or 7.  Since I'm not working right now, I don't want him to worry about taking care of all this stuff so it's up to me to complete this "mission." 

To Date Laundry List (before move):
 

  • Take everything off the walls (movers will not do this)
  • Pre-moving appointment
  • Pre- vacancy appointment
  • Pack items that I will be moving to the house
  • Mover company appointment
  • Post-vacancy appointment
Laundry List (after move):
  • Comcast (internet) appointment
  • DirecTv (satellite) appointment
  • Find a lawn mower
  • Buy new bedroom furniture
  • Decide where all furniture will be placed
  • Buy groceries
  • Decorate
  • GET A JOB!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment