Thursday, July 7, 2011

Slowing Down

Well it looks like things are slowing down since I got so much done in the past weeks.  I took things off the walls the other day, but it was really depressing in the house so I put everything back up again.  :-D


Also, my husband decided he wanted to have a cookout with "his guys" this weekend.  That means cleaning!!! YAY :-P


To Date Laundry List (before move):

  • Take everything off the walls (movers will not do this)
  • Pre- vacancy appointment
  • Pack items that I will be moving to the house
  • Mover company appointment
  • Post-vacancy appointment
Laundry List (after move):
  • Comcast (internet) appointment
  • DirecTv (satellite) appointment
  • Find a lawn mower
  • Buy new bedroom furniture
  • Decide where all furniture will be placed
  • Buy groceries
  • Decorate
  • GET A JOB!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment