Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back to business

Besides moving I have been busy with Savannah Winds community band.  On July 3rd I performed my last concert with the band where I got to play bari sax!  We played a piece in which I created a slideshow for which was a lot of fun.  After the concert one of my fellow music friends threw my husband and I a going away party.  I was really happy to be able to spend some time with everyone!  

After the party Jose decided to let me know he wanted to have a cookout for the people in his shop (16 guys + spouses).  I had about 4 days to put this party together so I was kinda freaked out.  Jose, my husband, has been crazy busy at work so everything was all on me.  Check out the pics!

The Spread minus hamburgers and hotdogs

My Red Velvet cupcakes

There were more drinks and desserts,  but i failed to get a pic
Now that all the partying is done it's back to work on the move.  We, meaning I, are going to clear one room out to put all the things we are going to move ourselves into.  We hope this will help get rid of any confusion when the movers come in and pack us on Thursday.

I can't believe I'm less than a week away from moving!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment