Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jose's here!


So Jose finally got here yesterday evening and saw the house in person for the first time.  He really likes the neighborhood.  We went exploring on Ft. Lee and found the building where he will be working.  It is really big and nice.  He didn't allow me to take a pic of it.  Not sure if I am supposed to anyway.  

This morning I went to VSU and took the Praxis II: Music Content test.  This test is necessary for my Virginia teaching certification.  It was tougher in some areas than the GACE(Georgia certification test), but didn't have a written portion which was a bit of a relief for me.  I don't know how I did, but I hope I passed..... really really hope I passed! 

Today Jose and I are planning on exploring the surrounding area some more and do some laundry.  I will have to go on another rant about the whole moving company later, but I am being summoned.


Laundry List (after move):
  • Paint
  • Comcast (internet) appointment 
  • DirecTv (satellite) appointment
  • Find a lawn mower
  • Buy new bedroom furniture
  • Decide where all furniture will be placed
  • Household goods appointment (WHO KNOWS WHEN?!!?)
  • Buy groceries
  • Decorate
  • GET A JOB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment