Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another day in the new house


Well I thought Comcast and DirecTv were coming today, but then I looked at my notes and realized they aren't coming until tomorrow!!!  BOOOOO!!  I am so bored at the house with no tv and internet!  I'm on my fourth redbox movie in the past 2 days...lol

One def thing on my "wish list" is patio furniture. I went outside the other night and looked up and saw so many stars.  I mean, I've seen stars before, but I guess with the city lights it takes away from seeing them.  The sky is lit up!!!  

S/N I found out that the movers will be here on Thursday and Jose will be home on Friday night!  

Laundry List (after move):
  • Paint
  • Comcast (internet) appointment (Waiting)
  • DirecTv (satellite) appointment
  • Find a lawn mower
  • Buy new bedroom furniture
  • Decide where all furniture will be placed
  • Household goods appointment (Thursday)
  • Buy groceries
  • Decorate
  • GET A JOB!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment