Saturday, July 16, 2011

Craziness continues

So yesterday I drove up to Virginia to pick up the house keys and to take some of the things that the movers would not take.  Originally I was supposed to stay up there, but after seeing how much stuff was left for us to move (cleaning supplies, electronics, instruments, food) we realized we would have to make 2 trips.  So after driving 6.5 hours I spent an hour unpacking what I took then headed back to Savannah.  


Around 2am I was stopped by a police officer who said that I was swerving on the road.  It could have been because I was trying to find a faster route on my phone.  Thankfully, he just gave me a verbal warning.  


I made it back to Savannah at 2:30 and knocked out.  I was happy to see my 4-legged babies and of course Jose :-D


Today's agenda is to take some things to the recycling center, clean the house (Jose already started), and get some rest.  Tomorrow the dogs and I will be leaving Savannah for the last time.  Jose will join us next week.


To Date Laundry List (before move):

  • Clean house
  • Post-vacancy appointment
Laundry List (after move):
  • Paint
  • Comcast (internet) appointment
  • DirecTv (satellite) appointment
  • Find a lawn mower
  • Buy new bedroom furniture
  • Decide where all furniture will be placed
  • Household goods appointment
  • Buy groceries
  • Decorate
  • GET A JOB!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment