Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally here

Well the pups and I stayed the night in the house fir the first night. They did really well! Zeus has an issue with the stairs (he doesn't like going down). We worked on it last night and again this morning so it's getting better :-)

This morning we got a late start, but it's understandable cause we were tired! I let Te boys out and they stayed out side chilling in the grass for about 30 minutes or so before Papaer began to bark. I went outside and saw the fence contractor. He said he was just going to measure the yard and he'd let me know when he left. I brought the boys in and distracted them by running up the stairs and playing with them.

Today I'm going to put the rest of the stuff I brought with me away and get a few groceries. We put a request for our household goods to be delivered by the 19. We will see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment